Health and Safety
Trinity College Dublin is committed to providing a safe and healthy educational, recreational and residential environment for all staff and students.
Undergraduate students are required to comply with the Health & Safety regulations of the Faculty. In order to complete your Health & Safety declaration, please follow these steps:
Step 1: The Boarding Card
- Read the Boarding Card presentation;
- Watch the Pipette Filling Video;
- Take the Boarding Card quiz and send the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Print off your Boarding Card, sign it and take the signed document to each of your next labs (for example, if you are taking Chemistry and Biology, you need to bring it to both).
Step 2: Health Declaration Form
- Read and familiarise yourself with the Faculty Health & Safety Guidance Manual 2016- 2017 Pharmacy students click here for your manual;
- Complete the Health Declaration Form 16-17, and follow the instructions on the form.
If you have any queries on any of this, please email Agnes Gogan email@example.com or contact your Tutor or Course Co-ordinator.