News & Events
- Trinity College Physicist wins 2015 NANOSMAT Prize
Prof. Werner Blau has won the 2015 prize, which honours outstanding achievements in the fields of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Trinity Geographer to Advise Government on Climate Change Policy
Professor Anna Davies is one of 11 experts on a panel to advise the Government on policy development and cutting carbon emissions.
- Predicting Winners & Losers from Climate Change
Professor Yvonne Buckley (School of Natural Sciences) has been granted €458k over the next two years from SFI to investigate "Plant population strategy and response to the environment” as part of their ERC Development grant scheme.
- Trinity Walton Club Year 1 Showcase and Official Launch
Trinity Walton Club was launched by Damien English TD on May 30th. The students showcased their projects to those attending and were awarded certificates and prizes.
- Aviation Industry Award for Dr. Gareth Bennett
Dr. Gareth Bennett and research team, were awarded an Aviation Industry Award on May 28th in the R&D category for their work on Fluids, Vibration and Acoustics.
- Engineering Student from USA Awarded Sean Reynolds Scholarship
A new scholarship from Trinity College Dublin, was recently awarded to Catherine O’Donnell, a student at Phillips Exeter Academy. Catherine will enroll in TCD's School of Engineering in September 2015.